Our client is a biotechnology company developing immunotherapy treatments for cancer through T-cell therapies.
Greater Boston, MA area
Research Associate/Senior Research Associate, Cell Process Development
- Responsible for the execution, interpretation, and presentation of results related to experimental studies
- Support development and optimization of a robust cell manufacturing process to support IND enabling studies and GMP manufacturing
- Collaborate closely with the manufacturing team to tech transfer the developed process into GMP manufacturing and act as SME during training / process shake-down runs
- BS with 3+ years of relevant industry experience. Degree emphasis in immunology, cell biology, biological sciences, biomedical/chemical engineering or related field is preferred
- Experience developing manufacturing strategies for human primary T cell products is preferred, with focus on cell isolation and culture expansion-related manufacturing challenges
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this position, apply on-line now for immediate consideration and to be contact with further details.