Commercial-stage biotechnology company, focused on the discovery and development of genetic medicines.
Sr. Research Associate, Immunology - full-time, permanent
This individual will develop, qualify and validate analytical test methods and write assay methods. Other responsibilities include:
- Conduct immunology assays to support clinical trials and research and development studies
- Validate test methods
- Document experiments and write study reports according to company protocols
- Performing routine maintenance on equipment used for immunology
- S. (with 6+ years experience) or M.S. degree (with 4+ years experience) in Biology, Chemistry or related field with relevant experience in immunology
- Hands-on experience with one or more immunological techniques including Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA) and Enzyme-linked Immunospot (ELISPOT)
- Prior experience working with human samples, including PBMCs
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this position, apply on-line now for immediate consideration and to be contacted with further details.