Biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of novel medicines to meet needs in oncology and inflammation and autoimmunity.
Sr. Research Investigator, Cell Culture Process Science
This individual will be responsible for leading the company's biologics pipeline that includes monoclonal or bispecific antibodies, fusion proteins, and other large molecules in early to late-stage clinical development as well as commercial launch. Other responsibilities include process development and optimization, scale-up, tech transfer, process characterization, and validation.
- PhD or MS in a relevant, scientific field
- Experience in using recombinant mammalian cell culture for the production of protein therapeutics (most preferably monoclonal or bi-specific antibodies).
- Expertise in the development of the cell culture process at lab scale, media optimization, scale-up and manufacturing support are helpful experience.
- GMP experience would be desirable.
- Experience with cell line development, bioprocess automation, process characterization, validation and process risk analysis is preferable.
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this position, apply on-line now to be contacted with further details.