Thousand Oaks, CA
Sr. Scientist/Group Lead, Analytical Development
- Lead the analytical development team in method selection and assay development to support viral vector testing and characterization
- Assist scientists and research associates in determining appropriate assay parameters and control
- Identify opportunities to increase method accuracy and throughput through automation or improved methodology
- Oversee the transfer of methods to a quality control environment as well as support method validation and qualification as needed
- M.S. or Ph.D in a life sciences discipline with a minimum of 3-8 years of relevant experience in a
biotechnology, pharmaceutical, or academic setting.
- Knowledge of assay design for both quantification and limit of detection methods in an
- Previous involvement in writing method development reports or regulatory documentation
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this position, apply on-line now for immediate consideration and to be contact with further details.