Investigo have partnered with a FTSE listed property company that are looking to hire an exceptional Statutory Accountant on a Fixed Term Contract. Our client is looking for an accountant to assist with the completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations, assist with the preparation of consolidated accounts, and produce the statutory accounts for subsidiary and joint venture companies.
Taking on ad-hoc accountancy projects and preparing the monthly intercompany interest charges will also fall under the responsibilities of the successful candidate.
- ACA qualified accountant from practice firm (essential)
- Big 4 qualified (desirable)
- Strong knowledge of IFRS (essential)
- Knowledge of UK GAAP (desirable)
- Excellent Excel skills (essential)
Contract Length - 6 months+
Start Date - ASAP
Location - Remote/London
Salary - £60,000-£65,000