Strategic Finance Manager
£60,000 - £70,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to make the move from Big 4 Audit (or who has recently done so) into a high exposure role within one of the UK's largest news media businesses.
Sitting in the Finance Strategy team, you would be making key strategic business decisions and presenting to senior directors (CFO/FD etc).
This position is at forefront of setting the overall business strategy.
- Ownership of the consolidated planning process, including ensuring the models are accurate
- Leading preparation of financials for the 3 year business plan and challenging assumptions where appropriate
- Solid understanding of assumptions and interdependencies, with listed drivers of changes
- Scenario analysis
- Producing presentation material to support multiple outputs
- Leading competitor analysis and tracking market developments
- Understanding competitor profitability, KPI, risk and opportunities and modelling of these in order to relay to senior team members for overall process improvement
- Perform financial analysis and business case development relating to new corporate strategies, initiatives and opportunities
- Strategic analysis around effectiveness of existing corporate strategy and analysis
- Expert with Excel and experience using TM1 beneficial
- Experienced presenting to senior leadership
- Solid Financial Modelling experience
- Accounting Qualification ACA/CA preferred
- Strategy Consulting / Big 4 experience (transaction services / due diligence) preferred
- Strong academic record
- Solid understanding of company strategy
- Media sector experience beneficial
Apply today for this fantastic opportunity at Jack.Antoniades@investigo.co.uk !!