Our client is a top diversified Financial Services organization with an unparalleled track record, looking for a top consulting candidate to join their corporate strategy team, focused on top priority projects with the senior most levels of the organization.
You will be an essential driving force behind key strategic initiatives and traverse complex business issues, such as revenue enhancement, operational improvement, digital transformation, and organizational design.
As a Manager, working within this team, you will demonstrate your deep knowledge of core consulting principles and the delivery of practical outcomes across multiple prior engagements and industries, including but not limited to technology and financial services. You will gain direct exposure to Executive-level supervisors and clients, and as such, your ability to build and cultivate meaningful relationships will be critical to success.
Your experience as a Management Consultant and your ability to lead teams and deliver projects end-to-end will be highlighted by the commercial impacts and practical solutions you have achieved. Your structured approach to problem solving will include quantitative analysis, financial modelling, hypothesis-based issue analysis and the use of strategic frameworks.
You have obtained your MBA (or other advanced degree), coupled with strong academic results. Your 5+ years' work experience, including at least 1-2 years within a top management consulting firm will bring significant experience and knowledge supporting senior executives and cross-functional initiatives to deliver top results, globally. You are energized by change, enjoy keeping up with cutting edge market and technology developments, and have an entrepreneurial spirit and drive to identify and pursue opportunities for the firm.
If you are searching for your career-defining opportunity within industry, then please apply via the link now.
The team partners with businesses in the organization and supports areas to pursue opportunities, navigate complex business issues, and further advance change.
They offer strategic advisement and support to senior executives across the company and drive cross-functional initiatives. Approximately 20 consultants globally, this group has broad consulting and operational experience - both at the company, as well as at other financial services and top consulting firms.
They work on a diverse set of projects such as strategy development, business improvement, human centered design, revenue growth, project and change management, acquisition support, and digital transformation.
This team combines a strategic and operational approach with an understanding of the organization's businesses and key stakeholders to develop enduring, profitable solutions.
- Strategic, operational, and commercial approach - The team's consulting and commercial experience brings analytical rigor, discipline, and insight. They use fact-based analytic, human centered design, as well as project management disciplines to streamline and solve ambiguous and complex problems.
- Understanding of Organization's businesses - The team understands the key revenue and cost drivers across the organization's diverse and complex businesses, in addition to the strategic context and culture in which they exist and operate.
- Strong enterprise and business level relationships - This team maintains strong relationships across the operating groups, support areas and Central Executive to facilitate cross-functional and business initiatives and collaboration.
- Broad industry knowledge - This team leverages knowledge and experience from not only the financial services industry, but from a variety of other industries to apply best practices and identify opportunities.
- Independent but aligned - This is independent, yet central to the organization. They are sensitive to confidentiality and maintain ongoing accountability for results.