Investigo are delighted to be exclusively supporting a large Milton Keynes based Client with their recruitment of a Stream Financial Controller, on a permanent basis.
The Stream Financial Controller will be directly responsible for production of the stream accounts, consolidation of global financial results and group KPIs of the stream, implementation of best accounting practices globally to ensure one view of the streams customers across the Globe. In this role, the Stream Financial Controller will be expected to directly manage a team of Management Accountants and oversee billing activities of the stream. The role exists within a matrix organisation and therefore requires pro-active collaboration within and outside of the Global Finance function.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Ownership and responsibility for the financial accounting and reporting of the business stream; ensuring timely, accurate and comprehensive information to the Group and key stakeholders of the business
- Joint responsibility for preparation and submission of budgets, forecasts and strategic plans built in consultation with Head of Finance for the stream
- Collaboration with the Group Finance functions to ensure that development and implementation of group policies is aligned to operational processes and strategic goals
- Collaboration with the Financial Shared Service Centre and Country Financial Controllers to ensure that all functions and controls are performing
- Responsible for ensuring that the control environment is in place and robust across all areas of the stream
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement aimed at ensuring financial controls and processes are reviewed and challenged and best practices are employed. This includes project work associated with review of technologies deployed by the stream
- Lead the stream Accounting team
- To assist and help the coordination of year end statutory accounts, ensuring timely and accurate completion in line with group transfer price policies
- Strong oversight of the billing and credit control functions for the stream
- Develop stream financial KPIs closely linked to Operational activities
- Support in audit process for both internal and external audits
The successful Candidate will be a Professionally Qualified individual with 3+ years PQE, a strong understanding of all aspects and functions of finance, and a high level of competence of all accounting processes and procedures. They will possess exceptional communication skills and the ability to relay financial information to a variety of stakeholders across the business, as well as leading a team.
Our Client is offering a salary of £65,000 + 15% Bonus + Excellent Company Benefits.