I am currently looking for an experienced SAP SuccessFactors Solutions Architect to join our customer on an initial 6-month contract based in London.
Some travel may be required therefore, a valid UK or EU passport is required in order to apply.
The SAP SuccessFactors Solutions Architect will:
- Lead and assist clients in the selection, implementation planning, fit analysis, testing, roll out and post-implementation support of the SuccessFactors modules.
- Support Global Head of HR Systems with Implementation strategy, operational metrics, business case development & performance measurement.
- Responsible for supporting design of detailed end-to-end solution design and processes supported by SAP SuccessFactors modules
- Work alongside HRIS product Owner to ensure the solutions proposed align with business requirements & existing system configuration.
- Certified in Employee Central, Onboarding and recruitment
- Functional Design Analysis
- Implementation of cross suite modules (EC, Onboarding, Recruitment)
- Multiple end to end implementations of SuccessFactors Modules (from Design to Roll out)
- Experience and familiar with implementing modules in line with SAP Leading practices
- Knowledge and experience in leveraging SAP resources to help support the implementation
- Senior Stakeholder Management
- Global Implementations
- Strong Leadership skills