This is a fantastic opportunity for a Sustainability Research Associate, seeking someone with strong research skills and a passion for sustainability!
Location: Central London (3 days a week in office x2 from home) (west end) + fantastic company benefits
Salary: £35,000 per annum - £55,000 per annum depending on experience
- Conduct research and analysis on topics in support of the CEO's agenda and adding commentary on the findings
- Produce research conducted internally or externally with sustainability a key focus.
- Researching guest speakers and their work for conferences and podcasts
- Digest and interpret data and information around People, Sustainability, Customer and Innovation
- Engage with internal team members and external specialists in order to produce insight and understanding around themes which will provide the Chairman context and knowledge.
- Ensure the Chairman's office is informed of external news and issues within the sustainability field.
- Liaise with the Group sustainability team.
- Support the Chairman on her sustainability podcast, manage the guest list, and liaise with production company
- Represent the Chairman's office at high profile events: for example, networking forums and conferences and be comfortable speaking with senior leaders on a host of topics.
Key Skills & Experience
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for sustainability and innovation, ideally with working experience in one of these areas
- Self-sufficient, confident and independent
- Excellent at building strong relationships and with effective influencing skills
- Collaborative and collegiate and able to express opinion and challenge where required to senior stakeholders
- Understanding of sustainability - ESG, SBTs, UN Sustainability goals, aims of COP, etc.