Systems Administrator - Microsoft Dynamics ERP
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum
12 months contract
Investigo are pleased to be supporting a thriving organisation with their search for Systems Administrator, supporting the implementation of Microsoft D365. This role will play a key part in the organisation, ensuring out client benefits from the provision of an effective, value driven ERP environment.
You will be tasked with providing expertise to deliver advantageous technology provision in all areas of the business. You will be exposed to c-suite individuals across the business, working in partnership with our clients operational teams.
Scope of work
- Provide support for these business applications
- Responsible for management and maintenance of the ERP system
- Guide internal and external resources through ERP implementation phases
- Interface with ERP vendor and ensure quality
- Accountable for the maintenance and management of the finance Datawarehouse
- Gather, document, and analyse business requirements
- Specify and manage ERP implementation and updates
- Train and coach end-users
If the above is in line with your experience and you are interest in this position, please apply at the earliest convenience. Alternatively, please send your CV directly to: