Experienced Systems development project manager required for an immediate start!
- Systems development background
- Project management experience
- Background in Childrens social work or education systems
- Local Government background
- Immediate availability
To develop, implement and continually improve the processes and systems which help to deliver high quality traded services to schools via the online platforms (Lewisham Services for Schools and sister site Early Years Online).
* To lead and support on the development of policies and guidance which ensure services and customers receive best value
*To challenge service providers on content and relevancy of their local offer to schools, where evidence shows improvement is needed
* To help close the gaps for all children and young people through the implementation of the Lewisham Education Strategy, Tackling Race Inequality in Education Strategy and Children and Young Peoples Plan.
* To support the School Improvement function (including Lewisham Learning) to ensure relevancy, consistency and quality data analysis to enable effective oversight, risk management and challenge.
* To utilise data systems and data reporting to help analyse performance measures, areas of improvement and areas of development.
* To support organisational transformation and improvement through working with service areas to innovate, re-design and implement change.
* To work closely with the Head of Lewisham Learning and Head of Schools Services and other officers as required and work flexibly across all areas work.
If you feel that you fit the above criteria and would like to discuss further, give me a call on 07711373367 or an email on email@example.com