Tax Lead Support Engineer
We are offering you a unique opportunity to help shape that journey and the future organization. As a part of this process, you will have an opportunity to participate with global finance transformation program while leading our growing Tax implementation engineering teams that will set the direction of the future SAP S4hane based Finance solution for this large global organization.
As Tax Lead Support Engineer, you will lead engagement within the Tax engineering and Support Teams for smooth operations within DEVOPS concept of the financial activities and balancing the change request backlog. Tax Support Engineer offers an exciting opportunity to participate in shaping the vision and operating the TAX solutions for the group.
As a company, we are committed to growing our people. We will provide you with opportunities that broaden your knowledge and strengthen your professional & technical skills.
* We operate in a fast-paced environment utilizing modern technologies and bias toward action
* We value customer outcomes and are passionate about using technology to solve problems
* We are a diverse team with colleagues from different backgrounds and cultures
* We offer the freedom, and responsibility, to shape the setup and the processes we use in our community
* We support continuous learning, including through conferences, workshops and meetups
* Carry out various activities such as overseeing the support, maintenance and enhancement planning of assigned TAX suite technology solutions (Tax engines, ACR, PaPM, Document Compliance etc).
* Work close and guide the business and support engineers in identifying resolutions in major/minor incidents
* Manage the content upload of the Tax Engine files (coordination with business, regression testing).
* Overall ticket coordination based on dependencies.
* Continuous improvement of support process.
* Continuous reporting of status and dependencies.
* Work closely with the teams and application managers for issue resolution.
* Work closely with Platform Product Owner SME for change requests/incidents prioritization.
We are looking for
* Experience working as SAP S/4 engineer (5+ years of experience)
* Experience in any of Tax Suite solutions is preferable ( Tax engines, PaPM, ACR, Document Compliance)
* Experience in basic ITIL knowledge
* Need to understand support processes, incidents, service requests, problems, changes, configuration items, knowledge base articles, etc.
* ITIL Foundation certificates
* Experience in working with Agile, Scrum and waterfall delivery models
* Good problem solving & communication skills
* Bachelor's Degree in IT related discipline
* Collaborative mindset across business functions