Investigo are currently assisting a Worldwide well known business in their search for a Tax Manager on a Part-Time basis to be based in their Head Office in Leicester.
Under the leadership of the UK Head of Finance, the Tax Manager will be responsible for the day to day activities of the Tax functions
Main duties of the role:
- Responsible for the UK's tax compliance program and including preparation of monthly VAT, quarterly IPT returns and annual corporation tax returns
- Liaising with external consultants and HMRC as required and dealing with any HMRC enquiries
- Ensuring all tax related payments are made when due
- Responsible for all tax related accounting entries related to VAT, IPT, current and deferred tax and tax disclosures in the statutory accounts.
- Providing advice to the CFO and dealing with Senior Accounting Officer reporting responsibilities
- Any other ad-hoc tax related requests
Key skills and attributes required:
- Experience of tax compliance related activities
- Detailed and organised
- Ability to analyse issues and recommend solutions
- Ability to manage both internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Ability to work and deal with people at all levels of the business
- Capable of working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to innovate and influence others to see improvements through to completion
- Strong system skills
Practice background individual looking to making their first move into industry are highly encouraged to apply. My client is very flexible in terms of times and number of days.