up to £40k depending on experience
I am currently recruiting for an articulate, highly organised and dynamic Team Assistant to join an International Boutique Investment Bank in the West End. You will be responsible for the overall management of the office and supporting the CFO and Ops Director. This is an absolutely fantastic company to work for, who support and help their staff develop.
You will be conscientious, adaptable, outgoing and have excellent attention to detail. The role covers a wide range of administrative and general support duties of a confidential nature to executive leadership and Management of their London team. Key areas of responsibility include: PA, Administrative and Office duties, calendar management (including travel), correspondence & meeting preparation, and general office coordination.
- Assisting the UK team with scheduling calls and meetings, managing Outlook calendars
- Be the front line for incoming enquiries into the London Office - answering and screening phone calls
- Booking travel, accommodation, reservations etc. when needed
- Providing administrative support including typing and composing general correspondence
- Assisting the Deal team with proof reading documents
- Assisting the Deal team with research
- Arranging for documents to be e-signed
- Assisting the Marketing team with coordinating events in the UK/Europe - scheduling appointments, arranging couriers, making reservations
- Updating the CRM system with new contacts and meeting notes
- Attending meetings and taking minutes as required
- Assisting the CFO and Director of Operation's with tasks as needed
- Updating Master Buyer's list with current contacts and meeting notes
- Arranging Courier's when needed
- Interacting with internal and external clients and business associates as needed.
- MAINTAINING CONFIDENTIALITY AT ALL TIMES