£64k p/a - Hybrid home working/ days on site in London offices
Our Public sector client have an immediate requirement for a Technical Architect to join on a permanent basis. They are willing to look at applicants considering making the move into the Architecture world from a senior engineering or infrastructure design background.
- Educated to Degree Level of equivalent in a relevant subject
- Qualified to the Open group Technical Architecture Framework (TOGAF) Accreditation
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of associated methodologies including ArchiMate, COBIT and IT4IT
- High level skills and ability in the use of IT architectural design methods to meet business critical service levels
- Ability to make a strong contribution to the development and improvement IT architectural solutions
- Certified to ITIL foundation
- Sound knowledge of Police IT systems, Home Office or National Security Services Systems
- Detailed knowledge of multiple technologies encompassing Infrastructure, Storage, Virtualisation, Microsoft Technology Stack, Network (WAN & LAN), Mobile, Security (end point, through to externally facing website, Firewall and gateway infrastructure).
- Sound understanding of, and capability to work within, relevant ICT related standards including HMG Security Policy Framework, IITIL V3, ISO/IEC 38500, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 22301, ISO/IEC 20000, PRINCE2 and MSP
- Evidence of continual professional development to keep pace with technical and business change
- Current or previous security clearance
- Significant experience of working and contributing to an IT Architectural Design team in a Public Sector or Supplier Organisation providing Public Sector Services ideally include solid experience with Police IT Systems, Home Office or National Security Services Systems
- Significant experience of successfully meeting performance targets in managing complex, Public Sector Solutions Design to meet business critical service levels.
- Significant experience of using TOGAF or other architectural design methods
- Significant experience of working in IT Service Delivery and/or IT Infrastructure services
- Experience of successfully supporting the implementation of Third party Solutions to integrate to inhouse IT Architectural Design principles and standards