Technical Business Analyst - SC clearance
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience
The role holder will have the below experience:
- Experience of working on large scale Business Change and IT enabled Transformation Programmes
- SC (Strap) security clearance to operate in CT Policing environment and with partners
- Excellent communication skills with the ability communicate complex technical concepts clearly to peers
- Must be able to clearly articulate technical issues such that they are easily understood by the non-technical colleagues, i.e. must be able to describe technical solutions in simple non-technical language both verbally and in writing.
- Good collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- Experience working with Digital technologies Pro-active on sharing and reporting challenges, blockers and forthcoming tasks
- Builds, manages and maintains a positive working relationship with stakeholders, product owners and 3rd party suppliers across multiple franchises and functions.
- Experience of creating and maintaining user requirements/stories with relevant acceptance criteria.
- Capable of capturing, analysing and evaluating requirements and making solution recommendations
Experience - Desirable
- Understanding and knowledge of CT Policing including MPS, National (UK Force wide) and international responsibilities; including a clear understanding of CT Policing relationships to Government, security and intelligence agencies and legislative process including their governance arrangements
- Experience of working in Central Government
- Experience of working the Policing sector
- Experience of working in CT Policing
- Experience in Stakeholder(s) interaction/meetings at all levels
- Experience in Third party management and interaction
- Understanding of ITIL Framework and Processes