A large Government client are looking for a Technical Writer on an initial 6 month contract, inside scope of IR35 regulations. Please find further details below:
* Develop a thorough understanding of the users and the documentation required by meeting with the stakeholders and working closely with technology colleagues to discuss technical problems.
* Research and build knowledge about products, services, technology, or concepts to be documented.
* Write blog posts for or on behalf of the technical community.
* Meet with subject matter experts in order to ensure that specialised topics are appropriately addressed and discussed.
* Remain up-to-date on technological and product developments as well as universal specifications relevant to his or her industry.
* Engage with and contribute to the cross-government technical writing and content design communities
* Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of products.
Please send your CV to email@example.com if this sounds like the role for you