On the lookout for an experienced Test Analyst to join our Project team within our European Supply Chain Transformation Operations.
You will be working on a project dealing with direct procurement and end-to-end inventory planning across Europe to support the long-term company strategy. You will also be working closely with a number of key stakeholders and project team members, internally and externally, to develop robust, maintainable testing procedures, tools and tests to ensure the system meets its objectives and co-ordinate the testing across the central team and business units.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience of planning, preparing, creating and executing functional and/or non-functional tests and test data using a structured method in a similar, fast-paced environment, is a good communicator and passionate about quality. Previous experience using TestRail would also be advantageous.
· Develop and document step-by-step test cases based on the functional and non-functional requirements
· Execute test scenarios according to plan
· Maintain testing standards, procedures, and guidelines to ensure consistent testing procedures
· Identify, log, triage, track and manage defects through to closure
· Provide reporting on test execution and defect tracking. Escalate issues as needed
· Provide inputs to Test Lead relevant Stage Gates where Test Execution is to be reviewed and approved.
· Demonstrated experience of system and complex integration testing across multiple platforms and technologies covering both functional and non-functional testing and have a thorough understanding of the full testing lifecycle
· Experience of Agile Software Development & Testing methods for deployment in cloud environments
· Knowledge of test case management packages, including defect management and reporting
· Experience of non-functional testing such as backup and recovery, DR, performance, security etc.
· Ability to collaborate with external suppliers, partners and customers
· Demonstrable experience in software testing and quality assurance
· Strong communication skills, able to collaborate with a range of stakeholders at all levels
· Ability to build collaborative partnerships with a wide range of stakeholders
· Ability to work in a frequently changing environment with the capability to interpret management information to amend plans
· Ability to prioritise, manage workload, and deliver agreed activities consistently on time
· Strategic thinking, ability to see the 'bigger picture'
· Proactively shares information and encourages others to do the same
· Defends ideas/positions effectively in a respectful manner and maintains positive relationships
· Influencing skills