Investigo's major client a global FMCG company are seeking an experienced Test Manager to be responsible for all operational testing of Supply chain applications as part of a new major programme.
- Act as a single point of contact for successful set up and execution for operational testing of supply chain applications. This includes finalizing application owners, liaising with site coordinators, IT team, suppliers, procurement, and the system integration partner.
- Accountable for the operational testing plan for Supply Chain applications.
- Accountable for ensuring operational test scripts / scenarios and validated, executed (including defect fixes and re-tests) for supply chain applications
- Validate build and test progress of selected supply chain apps in JIRA. Work with 3rd party suppliers and a team to identify and fix issues affecting progress.
- Support User acceptance testing for supply chain activities.
- 5+ years experience of supply chain / manufacturing experience preferably in an FMCG environment
- 5+ years experience of testing experience specifically around test scenario / script generation, testing tools (HP ALM), defect management and reporting
- Excellent analytical and problem solving. Preferably from a science / engineering background.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills abilities
- Extensive knowledge of key supply chain applications specifically around manufacturing and logistics
- Experience of working on major global transformation programs - at least 2 full life cycle implementations
- Experience with working for global FMCG companies
- Experience on working with multiple stakeholders at different levels in different timezones with different suppliers
- Experience of managing Systems Integrators and Product Vendors