Investigo's key client, a blue chip telecommunications company are seeking an experienced Test Analyst to join an existing team. You will have a solid background working as a tester and will be responsible for conducting end to end test activities on medium to high complexity projects in line with the test strategy.
- The role holder is responsible for the creation, quality and integrity of all testing documentation including plans, reports and scripts, in line with the test strategy.
- The role holder will develop plans to define the depth of testing required, data sources and key deliverables.
- The role holder will conduct test activities at sites and/or customer / supplier sites to assess the impact and functional capability of a solution.
- The role holder will identify and analyse defects or issues to understand impacts, reporting on and discussing findings to enable mitigation.
- The role holder will deliver quality test diagnostics to report on accuracy, quality, number of errors and whether customer requirements are being met.
- The role holder will apply best practice techniques, using expertise to tailor the test approach depending on the needs of the project.
- The role holder will perform rigorous, complex testing and inspections to evaluate quality and performance.
- The role holder will identify solutions to resolve routine problems.
- Strong understanding of Test and Validation processes and procedures.
- Must hold current security clearance ranging from NPPV2 & 3 and SC or DV clearance
- May be required to interface directly with the customer. Face to face visits to customer site may be required.
- Drives improvements to the Test and Validation process - is responsible for the integrity / maintenance.
- Strong customer focus and drive to provide proactive, pre-emptive and best in class service
- Possesses the ability to take well-evaluated risks and be audacious in making decisions and taking action
- Clear focus on continuous improvement and uses initiatives such as upskilling, automation and process improvement on a regular basis across their area of expertise and specific processes.
- Required to report / communicate with Head of / Senior Manager for project updates within.
- Will be qualified at ISTQB Foundation level.
- Is qualified at or be capable of working towards ITIL4 Foundation within 12 months of appointment to role.