Business Analyst // Target Operating Model // Insurance // Broker // Global // £500 // INSIDE IR35 // UMBRELLA
A global insurance client has a requirement for a Business Analyst to join a Target Operating Model programme. Previous experience working on global change programmes, and specific experience of designing Target operating Models would be an advantage. INSURANCE experience is essential.
- Elicit, articulate and document process, business requirements, description of business context using scenarios
- Work with other teams around change management of system enhancements and process changes.
- Able to absorb extensive information in short timeframe, analyse, extract essence and draw conclusions.
- Performs analysis accurately and draws meaningful conclusions from data.
- Drafts reports with moderate level of guidance and instruction.
- Collaborate with local and global teams to shape priorities, identify scope and standardise tools and processes.
- Assist with the development of training materials and collaborating with local resources to deliver integrated training.
- Help communicate best practices and changes to stakeholders at operational level
- Target Operating Model design experience
- Insurance Industry experience Essential
- Basic understanding of technology solutions
- Experience in business process modelling preferred
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience working with global stakeholders and cultures
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology, including producing user stories and participating in sprints and daily scrum