This is an incredible opportunity for an ambitious, driven and hard-working ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT FROM TOP UNIVERSITIES / Finance Graduate, working for a successful and globally recognised PR company, based remotely for now (central London office).
This a dynamic, passionate and growing company, the role offers someone STUDY SUPPORT and plenty of career progression within the wider group of companies.
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 per annum + study support and benefits
Location: Working from home at present and back to London couple of days a week
This is an incredible company to work for, lots of opportunities to process and develop!
- Working closely with the
- Assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts incorporating P&L, balance sheet, variance analysis and commentary
- Assist with year-end statutory account
- Assist with the preparation of compliance reporting to external bodies
- Assist with budgeting, forecasting and preparing cost analysis reports
- Participating in compliance and financial audits
- Contributing to continuous improvement in accounting practices
- Liaising with and supporting departments across the business
- Producing other ad hoc reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Producing and reviewing monthly reconciliations
- Preparing month and year end journals
- From time to time help with processing payments, entering and coding financial transactions appropriately
- Support monthly payroll and maintain organized records
- Prepare and maintain spreadsheets and finance models
- Assist purchase and sales ledger processes as required
Personal Skills and Attributes
- 2:1 or above degree from a top tier University
- Work experience within finance is desirable
- Ambitious, hard working and driven
- Seeking a role that offers progression
If you are interested in the above role, please contact me on 07971509924 or email@example.com with an updated CV.