Trainer; Claims; Insurance
Our client, a global Insurance organisation requires an experienced Trainer to assist with the rollout of their Claims Strategy Workstream.
You will work with Project Managers, Business Analysts and Subject Matter Experts to define and scope the planning, execution and Training for several workstreams within the Strategic Claims Programme.
The creation and rollout of training packages, user guides and procedures, and the delivery of training sessions will be focused on the Technical Claims capabilities, and will also cover generic IT skills, professional and behavioural skills
This is a very specific piece of work and requires the following experience:
- Strong insurance / financial service industry background
- Experience of creating training content, user guides and procedure documentation, and delivery of training
- Knowledge of Claims is highly desirable, preferably including Claims application knowledge
- Strong business analysis experience, along with proven project management capability
- Experience of working with outsourced and /or external third-party suppliers/partners
- Strong understanding and experience of business process mapping and reengineering
- Ability to multitask and to manage workload without daily supervisor interaction
This role based in London with Flexibility to WFH.