An NHS Trust based in the South of the UK is seeking to recruit a must have at least experienced two, Cerner EPR programme implementation framework deliveries, from 'plan' to 'measure' and closure of the programme and handover. The clinical workstreams lead service will be delivered in conjunction with the EPR Joint Domain Programme team, operational and clinical teams. Providing support, as directed by the transformation & adoption lead and EPR leadership with the delivery of the 'EPR Joint Domain Programme'. The 'clinical workstream' lead services will be expected, to adhere to the agreed Programme governance structure and delivery methodologies.
The training wsl lead services will be responsible for the delivery of a specific workstream which will include undertaking an in-depth analysis
The workstream leads will also be responsible for providing the current state, future state, gap analysis and support any changes to system design and/or operational/clinical workflows within the organisation, including any configuration, build, testing, training and change management activities within their workstreams. Coordinating their team of subject matter experts to work with the supplier to design and develop future state workflows and standard operating procedures for the new working practise processes developed. The role will be varied and evolve over the lifecycle of the programme.
The service is responsible for the delivery of the allocated 'Training workstream' ensuring all required workstream deliverables are met within the timeframes of the programme to ensure successful progress through the programme stages gateways providing accurate and measurable 'Training workstream' lead services will be expected, to adhere to the agreed Programme governance structure and delivery methodologies.
- Skills Required:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills both orally and in writing
- Ability to organise and co-ordinate areas of work for yourself and others
- Self-starter with great determination and motivation to succeed
- Ability to influence, organise and plan
- Ability to work within project constraints to ensure that milestones and delivery dates are met
- Exposure to the core working operational practices of an NHS Trust
- e-Learning authoring and experience of learning management systems
- Coaching skills
- Understanding of Clinical Systems
- Person Specification:
- Functional training experience
- Current training qualification
- Proven leadership abilities
- Solid knowledge of technical training and demonstrated leadership skills
- Experience working with or for the NHS
- Thorough understanding of the operational procedures within the different departments that make up the NHS
- A successful and proven track record in working to tight deadlines in a busy challenging environment
- Experience of dealing with clients and prioritising the outstanding tasks
If interested in this role, please apply today.