Senior Transaction Monitoring and Sanctions Officer
Investigo are supporting one of our Investment Banking clients to recruit a Financial Security Sanctions Compliance Officer.
This is a 6 month contract and is paying £450 per day inside IR35 via umbrella.
The bank have a 50/50 work in the office vs work from home policy meaning you spend 10 days out of every month working in the office then the rest of the month working from home. They are located in Marylebone, London.
- 2LOD role/ Sanctions and Transaction Monitoring SME
- Providing technical sanctions and embargoes advice in regards escalated live transaction and payments queries
- Processing client sanctions screening alerts escalations
- Assist with investigations into potential circumvention and voluntary self-disclosure cases
- Providing support on queries relating to payment transparency and wire transfer regulations
- Support with drafting and updating local UK sanctions related policies
- Experience using Fircosoft and processing sanctions payments alerts
- Strong understanding of UK, EU and US sanctions regimes
- Great ability to identify key risks, be proactive and ask questions during queries or alert investigations
- Ability to read and interpret Swift messages
- Good general understanding of financial crime risk issues like AML, bribery, tax evasion and fraud
We look forward to reviewing your application.