A global fintech, based in London is looking to grow their financial crime function. This role will report directly into the new Global Head of Transaction Monitoring and Sanctions Screening.
Key Responsibilities, include, but not limited to:
- Design and Implementation of the new QC framework.
- Manage the day to day activities of TM&SS Quality Control team, including work distribution and load management.
- Review and draft TM&SS QC guidelines and procedures and provide advice on draft suspicious activity reports prior to their escalation.
- Manage the provision of summary MI on the status of TM&SS QC reviews and identified risks/issues to the Corporate Bank FC MI and KPI analyst for monthly and/or ad-hoc reporting, including trend analyses.
- Oversee the implementation of any post-SAR activity by the relevant teams outside of the Line 1 FC Control.
- Set objectives within the team and ongoing performance assessment criteria
- Strong working knowledge of the global legislative and regulatory framework for FC (AntiMoney Laundering, Sanctions and Anti-Bribery and Corruption).
- Analytical thinker with at least 4-5 years relevant experience in analysis/ investigation, management and FC including Markets products.
- Experience in AML investigations is beneficial either from a previous role in AML or related discipline such as Fraud investigations
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of FX Markets products and experience of working in the Financial Services industry.
To apply for this role, please contact Jess with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 3862 2750