Investigo are supporting a successful and growing FX organisation who are looking to recruit 2x Transactional Monitoring Analysts on a 12 month FTC.
This role will be based in their Gerrards Cross office location and you will be working in the office full time for this role. The salary for this role will be between £25,000 to £30,000 per annum depending on your level of experience.
Your role will be to protect the business against money laundering, terrorist financing and fraud. You will be analysing and investigating alerts relating to private and corporate customer activity.
- Monitoring the transaction monitoring systems and queues for alerts
- Conducting Enhanced Due Diligence on clients and transactions.
- Reviewing customer activity on a periodic and event-driven basis.
- Escalating concerns through filing internal SAR reports.
- Engaging with relevant stakeholders including front-office relationship managers.
- Creating and maintaining accurate records of all investigations undertaken including details on the rationale for any decisions made.
- Providing advice and support to the wider business on the identification of areas of risk or new trends/typologies as a result of transaction monitoring activities.
To reiterate that this role will be based in the office throughout the duration of the contract. The office is COVID safe. Please do not apply if you are not able to work from the office and travel to this location.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working with an FX, brokerage, or financial services organisation.