Transformation Project Manager - £70-75,000 & 30% bonus
We are very pleased to present this opportunity for our client, a renowned FTSE100 Consumer business. Their newly formed Transformation Office is looking for a Transformation Project Manager to play a key part in developing a group-wide (then global) operating model and delivering the transformation programme.
This is a highly integral role which will support a fundamental business operating strategy for this large organisation internationally.
Reporting into the Head of Operating Model, you should be comfortable in project managing business based transformation programmes ensuring projects are fully adopted by the organisation and the business and people objectives are met.
The Transformation Project Manager must demonstrate several core skills when delivering at pace - ability to work autonomously, be comfortable working with a global team, have an ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders at all levels, good facilitation skills, have a competent understanding of operating models and a strong attention to detail with proven skills in prioritisation and organisation.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have the following experience:
- Demonstrable experience in Project Management working in business operations focused transformations programmes (IT projects are NOT relevant)
- Prince 2, PMP, Agile qualifications preferred
- Experience in developing operating models
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent senior stakeholder management
- Comfortable working with a team across UK & EMEA
For more information, please contact Punit Joshi on firstname.lastname@example.org