Investigo are working with a global constructions and property organisation to bring in a Senior Treasury Analyst on a temporary basis. The role will be hybrid working and for a minimum duration of 6 months with a view to extending further.
- Responsible for managing short term cash and daily liquidity requirements. Preparing all settlement documentation as part of the daily activity report, ensuring all payments are checked and verified prior to authorisation and settlement.
- Ensure transactions are settled in a timely manner and any settlement disputes are investigated and resolved in a timely manner.
- Compile, monitor and review the short term cash forecast, working with key stakeholder to understand forecast values reported by the business as well as the drives for forecast variances.
- Produce position and exposure reporting as required. Typical areas covered include daily cash movements, dealing activities, borrowings, headroom limits, foreign exchange and hedging.
- Administer the intergroup netting, parent company guarantee and bonding settlement and recharging processes. A key element under management in performing this task ensuring all instruments are captured, returned or cancelled when no longer required.
- Ensure all banking services and online banking systems are maintained in a timely manner as a system administrator and a primary security contact.
- Prepare and maintain all transaction banking and account documentation, including signatories registers in an accurate and timely manner
- On the behalf of the business, raise outbound insurance bonds using our bonding facility or obtain letters of credit from our banking partners where required.
- Responsible for administering the opening of new bank accounts on behalf of the business and integration into financial systems
- Finance-related graduate or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 4 years experience in corporate Treasury middle/ back office roles
- Experience or good knowledge of using a Treasury Management Systems
- Strong MS Excel Skills, analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail and customer service focus essential
- Motivated self-starter, ability to work independently, high level of initiative.
- Highly organised, ability to multi-task and prioritise work load.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to make the complex simple in pursuit of clear deliverables.
Please reply with a copy of your latest CV if you wish to be considered for the role.