Investigo are currently assisting a Worldwide well known business in their search for a Treasury and Tax Manager to be based in their Head Office in Leicester.
Under the leadership of the UK Head of Finance, the Treasury and Tax Manager will be responsible for the day to day activities of the Treasury and Tax functions of the UK Group including line management of two Treasury analysts.
Main duties of the role:
- Responsible for the UK's tax compliance program and including preparation of monthly VAT, quarterly IPT returns and annual corporation tax returns
- Liaising with external consultants and HMRC as required and dealing with any HMRC enquiries
- Ensuring all tax related payments are made when due
- Responsible for all tax related accounting entries related to VAT, IPT, current and deferred tax and tax disclosures in the statutory accounts.
- Providing advice to the CFO and dealing with Senior Accounting Officer reporting responsibilities
- Any other ad-hoc tax related requests
- Provide the Company's treasury expertise and guidance
- Reporting the cash flow position to senior management as and when required
- Preparation of daily, 13 week and long term cash forecasting
- Managing the cash position daily / weekly through the cash flow forecast
- Ensuring any financing draw downs and repayments are executed in a timely manner to ensure the Company has the necessary liquidity at all times in a cost efficient fashion.
- Ensure month end related treasury tasks including bank reconciliations and Oracle reporting are completed accurately and in a timely manner,
- Maintaining and developing key relationships with our banking partners.
- Assisting with external bank and company audits.
- Ensuring internal control compliance on all payment activity.
Key skills and attributes required:
- Experience of treasury and tax compliance related activities
- Cash flow experience.
- Detailed and organised
- Ability to analyse issues and recommend solutions
- Ability to manage both internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Ability to work and deal with people at all levels of the business
- Capable of working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to innovate and influence others to see improvements through to completion
- Strong system skills
Practice background individual looking to making their first move into industry are highly encouraged to apply.