Following a large acquisition, the Group Treasury team is undertaking a strategic review of its activities with immediate focus on FX and cash management policies, systems and processes. This contract is to support the team in validating a business case and preparing a high level implementation plan, with a likely extension following the feasibility study for an implementation over a multi year timeframe.
Activities the project intends to cover include:
- review and, if appropriate, propose changes to the Group FX policy
- review the impact of currency correlations on hedging strategy
- modelling historical impact of how different FX rate setting and settlement periods would have impacted group P&L hence recommend appropriate hedging strategy in future
- assessing impact of proposed changes on both Treasury systems, processes and other group wide systems
- performing gap analysis of the current position to the proposed end state and developing high level implementation plan
This role will be responsible for leading the FX workstream within the project, and being the subject matter expert for all activities, therefore requiring a strong understanding of FX risk management, solid awareness of cash management arrangements and other treasury areas.