My client is looking for an experienced Treasury professional to lead the exit Treasury and Banking workstream.
You will have a proven track-record in leading fast-paced Treasury and Banking M&A projects. You will have the technical and change management strength to partner effectively with their project teams to support the successful separation.
- Manage cash management implementation projects with core banks
- Provide guidance and support to local markets related to local bank implementation
- Work with IT bank interface consultants to ensure configuration of electronic bank statements, payments in ERP
- Work with Treasury consultant to provide direction for Kyriba configuration
- Provide project status reports to project teams
- Provide trainings to local market finance teams related to new banking structure, bank portal usage, Treasury strategy roll-out
- User administration access for global finance teams for project go-live readiness
- Liaise with Corporate Treasury team to ensure rollout aligns with Treasury strategy/operations
- Provide guidance and expertise on project execution, best in class practices
- Ad Hoc Treasury-related separation exit project support
- Minimum 7 years of proven work experience in Treasury with full exposure to fast-paced M&A projects
- Experience leading cash management bank implementation and related IT interface
- A Finance, Business or related degree
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively at every level of the organization.
- Strategic, analytical and lateral thinker