Our client a leading manufacturing business are looking to recruit a new role within their finance team following business growth and an increase in finance deliverables. They are now looking for a UK Finance Manager to manage the UK reporting team and focus on controls and process design to improve the reporting environment.
Role responsibilities include:
- Responsible for implementing a SOX framework in the company
- Responsible for updating, maintaining, and creating new policies and procedure documents to meet the Plc requirements
- Implementation of controls and procedures
- Responsible for the month end close process for the company
- Responsible for submission of quarterly reforecasting and annual budget
- Managing the UK financial control team
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA) with experience within a SOX or equivalent environment. An interest in controls and framework implementation will be essential for the role as delivering a robust controls environment in preparation for the UK SOX legislation will be a key deliverable for the position.