Investigo are currently partnered with a global Real Estate business based in the city who are looking for a UK Group Reporting Manager.
The role will take responsibility for coordinating reporting activities for the UK group, analysing figures, providing insight and recommendations for the decision making process. On top of this you will implement maintain a robust control environment.
- Monthly management reporting submission and review process.
- Responsible for the non statutory consolidation of the UK and Ireland group and its various business units.
- Providing insight for the UK and Ireland group and effectively communicating with the wider group.
- Responsible for quality control - management reporting and review of the balance sheet
- Reporting and budgeting analysis - having the ability to challenge and interrogate trends based on informed analysis.
- UK and Ireland champion for the global reporting system
- Coordinating the forecasting and budgeting process across the UK group
- Working closely with the local reporting teams, in UK and Ireland, to ensure regional wide policies are being adhered to.
- Being the main point of contact for APAC/EMEA Finance for all non statutory reporting.
- ACA/ACCA qualified with 3-5 years post qualified experience
- FP&A and group reporting experience
- Ability to build relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to deliver on projects
- Professional services experience
- Excellent communication and influencing skills