We are currently partnered exclusively with a prestige private markets fund with circa £50 billion AUM.
The opportunity is a newly created position and will see you leading the global AML/KYC framework for the business. Also on offer is flexible working (2/3 days from home), plenty of scope for growth and a company that has a strong compliance culture.
- Administering the Global AML/KYC Policy and platform.
- Managing outside service providers.
- Working with internal stakeholders, investors and other third parties in facilitating the onboarding of investors with respect to AML/KYC. Ensure completion of the client due diligence process during onboarding and ensures KYC (Know Your Customer) requirements are completed in connection with new and existing accounts.
- Facilitating AML/KYC onboarding and due diligence on investing entities as it relates to investments.
- Preparing and maintaining various documents/instruments relating to AML/KYC.
- Interacting with internal and external investment professionals, lawyers, bankers, accountants, investors and other professionals.
- Maintaining control of AML/KYC documentation and ensuring they conform to business guidelines.
- Managing and updating the firms Global AML/KYC Policy to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations across the globe.
- Responding to fund general partner or fund administrator AML/KYC requests in connection with closings as well as supplemental information requests for investment maintenance.
- Maintaining and improving internal records, checklists, spreadsheets, and other tracking devices.
- Conducting regular risk assessments of investors and investments as applicable
- Work with third parties with respect to audits / regulatory reviews focused on AML/KYC
- Other legal team related projects as assigned.
- 6+ years of experience working within an asset manager or similar institution focused on global AML/KYC programs.
- Experience designing, implementing, monitoring and improving AML/KYC programs
- Experience dealing with AML/KYC request across different jurisdictions (United States, Luxembourg, Cayman Islands)
- Strong stakeholder management skills