VP, Account Director (Pharmaceutical Advertising) - Boston
Investigo is proud to partner with one of the top healthcare communications agencies in the region to identify a talented Vice President to oversee a new, exciting Pharmaceutical client of theirs.
The VP will also be responsible for high-level strategy for their accounts, mentoring junior and mid-senior level employees, growing their accounts, being involved with new business pitches, and helping to set the culture of the team and office.
As a part of growing company, this role can not be shy about rolling up their sleeves to be involved with execution in order to set a high standard of work, however their primary focus will be that of strategy and profitability.
Some requirements of the position include:
- Bachelor's degree preferably in marketing, advertising, communications or science/medicine
- 8+ years of experience in healthcare advertising
- 4+ years of supervisory experience
- Understanding of various therapeutic categories/disease states
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Well-developed knowledge of business practices/vendor relations
- Ability to manage and train staff
- Successful history of growing accounts and being involved with new business pitches
The position offers a competitive base salary, bonus opportunities, full benefits package (Medical/Dental/Vision, 401(K), 20 days of PTO + holidays, WFH opportunities, etc.), and great office culture!