I am hiring a VP, Client Services for a global market access agency based in Greater New York. This is a remote position. My client are seeking an innovative and passionate leader, who is seasoned in agency market access life, who is a team builder and who has mentored and managed others before who can come in and help nurture others to perform at their best.
- Effectively lead an agency team, manage mid-level clients, and may travel extensively, without supervision:
- Agency team communication and management
- Strategic and tactical consultation with client; you will be the brand champion
- Facilitating, presenting, and selling high-quality deliverables
- Supporting financial reporting and reconciliation
- Management and development of direct reports
- Cross-selling and new business development
- Understands brand barriers, strategic vision, and implementation in collaboration with account leadership (SVP, VP and creative team leads); challenges strategies and directions not aligned with the brand
- Supports scope development and execution
- Manages large millions of dollar revenue including reporting and productivity compliance; prepares regular forecasts and budget reconciliations
- Assists creative lead and planner in executing creative and all promotional initiatives; ensures delivery of high-quality product (i.e., excellent creative, on target strategically, and on time and budget)
- Facilitates communication among internal agency departments and with all client contacts in order to resolve conflict, celebrate success, and achieve strong team and client relationships; properly interprets client feedback and provides direction to internal team
- Sets clear team priorities; communicates brand objectives and strategies; anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks
- Ensures agency processes and documentation completion; keeps Sr. management apprised of critical client concerns and opportunities
- Actively participates in strategic client presentations, selling and defending the agency's point of view
- Challenges strategies and directions not aligned with the brand positioning; helps identify brand barriers, positioning, and strategies
- Provides training support to new client managers who are acclimating to advertising and branding principles, and the implementation processes
- Provides management direction and developmental support to direct reports in preparation for future positions; provides challenging and stretching assignments; empower others by providing opportunities for task management; shares ownership and visibility
- People leaders must possess both the skills to effectively accomplish these tasks and the emotional intelligence to do so in alignment with our cultural values. In addition to the critical management and leadership tasks listed above, this role also includes the following unique responsibilities:
- Responsible for and oversee their respective team.
- Interview, select and supervise the activities of the department staff; communicate interpret and discuss with team the company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communications, healthcare, pharmacy, or related subject is preferred
- 8-10+ years of experience
- Pharmaceutical agency experience is required.
- Market access experience is required.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the therapeutic areas, science, markets, and products for all assigned accounts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and has ability to manage expectations effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook