A global banking group based in the city are looking for a VP within their compliance framework.
This role will look to focus on a broad range of topics including Risk & Controls, Assurance, Designing a CMP, advising the business on Regulatory Changes, training and development, regulator engagement and internal stakeholder management.
Further requirements will include:
- Deliver compliance advice to the business on and regulatory changes
- Horizon scanning across the compliance regulatory landscape
- Lead on the delivery of the annual Business-wide FCC and Compliance Risk Assessment process
- Lead the Compliance Monitoring Programme (CMP), delivering against agreed upon deadlines
- Work closely with 1LOD
- Production of MI for Compliance Risk and Controls
- Lead the Compliance Department's input into the Operational Risk RCSA process and collect and report Compliance KRIs
- Assist in the development and production of Compliance MI
This is a pivotal role that plays a key part in delivering on a robust internal compliance framework. Working closely with other key compliance stakeholders you will ensure that the policy, regulations and controls align to both internal requirements and regulatory standards.
Salary up to £90,000
To find out more please get in touch with a CV for more detail.
Additionally, if this isn't for you but you know someone better suited. We can offer a generous referral bonus for all successfully placed candidates.