Gene Therapy company for neurologic conditions (via AAV and Lenti) based out of NY and NC
VP/SVP of Nonclinical Development
The VP/SVP of Nonclinical Development will oversee all the in vivo and in vitro work, supporting the company's product portfolio through various phases of development and commercialization. This individual will lead key functional areas including Nonclinical and Bioanalytical and supporting R&D activities. *Willingness to travel up to 25%.
- PhD or MS in a relevant, scientific field, coupled with extensive industry experience
- Strong and recent background in Neuroscience
- Recent and relevent expereince in either gene therapy (preferred), vaccines, large molecule/biologics
- Extensive experience leading functional areas such as Nonclinical and Bioanalytical
- Experience having supported product advancement through all stages of development and commercialization
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this position, apply on-line now for immediate consideration and to be contacted with further details.