Must have Workday Finance Configuration experience
£80,000 + Package
Seeking a strong candidate to take a leading role in the Corporate Systems IT team. Our Corporate System's team is responsible for all aspects of change to Workday and supporting HR and Finance systems including the medium to long-term platform strategy. The aim is for a largely self-sufficient internal team with broad competent systems development experience.
This role is responsible for hands on technical change and administration of the Workday and supporting systems. Acting as third line support for the HR & Finance team, developing enhancements, report writing, support for interfaces, management of the bi-annual upgrades, prioritisation and delivery of works driven by user/external led enhancements.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Configuring Workday and other Corporate platform systems to meet requirements;
requests are grouped into large (> 5 days), Medium (between 5 days and 4 hours) and day-to-day support (< 4 hrs) and this role will be involved in all areas of request delivery.
- Application of disciplined change management
- Supporting Workday system releases
- Developing training materials and delivering training; cross skills-training to other team members, training end-users with new functionality
- Continuous review of Workday & supporting system's roadmaps, identifying opportunites the company to leverage new functionality and increase the value of the platform.
- Report writing - configure & maintain the outputs for the standard Finance or HR catalogue of reports.
- Continuous developement of requisite technology skills (E.G. investing in training to ensure skills align to Workday developments)
- Work closely with the IT team on upstream/downstream system changes and infrastructure developments, ensuring Corporate Systems impacts are understood and mitigated
Qualifications & Experience
- 2 yrs experience of Workday Financials is essential; specifically configuring BPs, Security model changes, Reporting, EIBs, Custom Validations, Worktag management. Studio would be advantageous.
- 1 yrs experience of Workday Adaptive is highly desirable; specifically data integration, security set-up, creating sheets
- Experience of Workday HCM is highly desirable
- 2 yrs experience of working in an IT / technology delivery team / department using a structured delivery methodology is essential
- 4 yrs experience of the Finance Department and its processes is essential; including
- Financial Controller
- Procurement / AP
- Planning / Budget
- Management Accounting
- Reg & Stat Reporting
- Experience of the HR Function and associated processes is advantegeous
- Experience of Yooz or Kyriba is advantageous
- Skilled practitioner in Business & Functional Analysis
- Skilled practitioner in Change Management
- Good understanding of organising and manipulating data in MS Access, SQL, Power BI and MS Excel
- Accounting or training qualification is advantageous
- Financial Services experience an advantage
- Experience working with data and knowledge of basic data principles and processes
- Ability to deliver on time and provide timely response to varied stakeholders
- Managing complex issues, having a structured approach to problem solving (thinking creatively when required)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Working in a collaborative manner
Offers a comprehensive range of benefits and performance-based compensation, along with a variety of lifestyle and family benefits to promote well-being in and out of the workplace. These benefits vary according to local market conditions. Please contact the local Human Resources team for further details.