Workday Business Analyst - 4 week contract
As a Workday Business Analyst you will
- Be comfortable working as part of a cross-functional team in an fast paced agile environment.
- Document and analyst as-is and to-be business processes using established modelling methods (e.g. BPMN) - identify alternative solutions, assess feasibility, and recommend new approaches which drive business benefit and adoption
- Measure benefit realisation associated with the evolution of Workday.
In order to succeed as a Workday Business Analyst you must
- Be skilled in building and maintaining relationships across the business.
- Have good product knowledge of Workday HCM, Recruiting and Payroll.
- Have experience working as a systems business analyst.
- Have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have experience with modelling business process and systems (BPMN, CATWOE, BAM).
To help you succeed as a Workday Business Analyst you might have
- Have previous experience as a Workday Business Analyst.
- Have experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Have experience with user experience design and prototyping
£400 per day