Workday Consultant - 6 Month Contract - Outside IR35 - Remote.
An end user with offices in London are looking for a Workday Consultant to join their programme on a 6 month initial contract starting in the first week of September or sooner. This role is working remotely but will involve the occasional trip into the London office based in Chiswick.
This is a day rate position, outside of IR35 - £500 - £600 per day. You are able to use your LTD company for this assignment.
British or EU passport holders only.
This role will support the Workday HRIS team to review, understand, design and help to support the HRIS function for core business design requirements and strategic functional setup for optimal business support & delivery with a strong focus on user experience. You will help to identify, assess the impact of and build through local market legislative needs as well as helping to define the data governance behind reporting for the various HR role types.
This role requires a blended mix of Functional and Technical skills and the following background:
- Broad experience across Workday within Global SME complex organizations (essential)
- Experience with HCM reporting development out of Workday
- Ability to understand the business requirements and user needs, and translate them into operational requirements
- Experience in two of following Workday Modules: Core HCM / Payroll / Comp / Benefits
This role will include the following:
- Review the structures within Workday & advise on standard 'build' processes and timeline for M&A implementations (change & readiness activity plan)
- Review of the design & maintenance of system config, including Organisation structures, Custom Organisations & Playgroups, Security
- Support colleagues to agree potential improvements relating to HR processes & how they are delivered, creating a future state design with the business
- Support & advise the business's HR team with pre-implementation Workday functional knowledge. Involvement in preparing a Workday HCM Business Case for viable Proof of Concept to onboard additional modules for optimal business production.
- Provide technical expertise, conduct research & make technical recommendations.
- Play a key role in the end-to-end review and implementation of Workday's Time Tracking and Absence Management products.
- Facilitate the development of a HR reporting strategy defining the standard and custom set of reports to be used across HR operations and by Executives, Managers and Business Leaders
- Undertake a gap assessment of current reports across the business against the standard offering and the custom reports that have been built to date. With a focus on local legislative requirements where applicable
- Facilitate the review process of how to 'package up' the reports to be easily consumed by the different user groups
- Facilitate the design and development of executive and management dashboards for HCM
- Help design and test reports throughout any Workday implementations and feedback any required changes to the relevant teams.
- Create processes to monitor/police the adherence of data standards (data governance).
- Ensuring the business always successfully transitions from a project environment to BAU
- Solid knowledge using Workday Inbound / Outbound Integrations, PECI, EIB, XML, XLSX, Web Services
- Experience in multiple interfaces to customer & vendor systems related to Finance, Payroll & HR functions
- Support the design of any changes to the operating model, roles & structures within the HR Function to ensure a healthy transition from current to future state BAU
- Assist with the project requirements related to payroll & integration
If you are available and suitable, please apply immediately.