Workday Data Analyst
Our client requires a Workday Data Analyst on a 12 month FTC. This will be a remote role.
- Plan, design, and execute the extract of data from the legacy platform, the transformation of data to the new format and structure and the load of that data in to the target platform
- Responsible for all activities leading up to transformation (Field Mapping, Value Mapping & Data Cleansing).
- Managing and coordinating all data requests and activities
- Managing the Data Cleansing process between Prototype Builds
- Building the ETL Tool, including any mappings and / or validations for Prototype Builds in line the functional scope
- Coordinating Field & Value Mapping sessions to input into the development of the ETL Tool
- Ensure Data security / privacy compliance throughout the process.
- Generating detailed sample data sets to fulfil E2E test scenarios
Essential skills and experience
- Experience planning, designing, and delivering data migration across HR transformation projects
- Experience with ETL Tools
- Enthusiastic about problem solving
- Ability to retrieve, interrogate, manipulate and analyse data and presenting findings
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills with a meticulous eye for detail
- Experience of driving data quality and improvement
- A strong track record and demonstrable interest in analysing data.