I am currently looking for an experienced Workday Analyst to join our customer on an initial 3 month contract.
- Ensuring that Workday and its integrations are available, legally compliant, secure and performing as expected to drive memorable candidate & employee experiences across the entire candidate and employee life cycle.
- Ensuring the support teams and broader business (where required) are supported with Workday.
- Enabling change by identifying, designing, sizing, developing, and deploying solutions through Workday that drive additional value for the business from the platform.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Configuration experience covering Workday integrations, security, reporting, recruiting, core HCM, talent, mass actions, business processes, UK payroll etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical approach to problem solving.
- Able to prioritise personal workload and communicate progress and estimated timescales to resolution.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and handle daily planned and unplanned operational activities.
- Awareness of and sensitivity to confidential data, proactively ensuring 'privacy by design' lives through every process and activity.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Able to influence and work collaboratively with colleagues from across the business including operations, finance, technology and people teams.
- 5+ years of hands on Workday configuration experience.