Workday Senior Architect
10 Month FTC
£70,000 Pro Rata
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Architect to help our Talent Acquisition function reinvent both the candidate experience and Workday Recruiter user experience on a global scale. Working as part of a global Workday configuration team your role will be to ensure our Recruitment systems are designed and configured to enable a great user experience for all personas. Responsibilities include planning, design, set-up, implementation, and working with others on education design and ongoing support.
Please note this is a 10 month fixed term contract.
- Configure Workday solutions to meet the given business requirements for the specific project, following the standard software development lifecycle.
- Work with functional experts to produce formal configuration requirements documentation.
- Develop and execute unit and system integration test plans.
- Manage discovery workshops for specific projects.
- Assist with the definition of system processes and standards.
- Work with the global HRIS team to implement global standards and define and implement regional specific standards.
- Communicate effectively with internal customers at all levels and thoroughly analyse their requirements.
- Proactively identify value-add areas within projects and work autonomously to complete them.
- Good project management skills. Manage multiple stakeholders.
- Troubleshoot configuration and reporting issues to identify and fix root causes.
Skills and experience
- Very good communication skills
- Problem solving
- Analytical thinker
- Functional knowledge across Talent Acquisition
- Proven Workday Configuration experience, certification preferred