Workplace Consultant - Contract
I am looking for a Workplace Consultant on an contract basis in London. This role will support the development of strategic briefs and the roll-out of space programmes for small and large-scale client's workplace projects. In this role you will be engaging with key client stakeholders and translating data collected into a tailored strategy which aligns with the client's business goals and supports the different workstyles of the organisation.
As a Workplace Consultant, you will be required to work effectively at all levels of the client and confidently influence executive leadership in the relation of common vision and projects.
This role is 'hands-on' and will require extensive project experience and inter-personal skills.
Key Responsibilities of a Workplace Consultant - Contract:
* Engaging with key client stakeholders
* Opportunity to build strong working relationships on a global level
* Delivering projects through end to end process in line with the client's business goals
* Be the driving force to enhance customer experience and deliver strategic benefit
* Act as initial point of escalation for contracted Workplace Delivery Consultants
* Provide change support, guidance and insight for projects and initiatives experiencing challenges
Requirements of Workplace Consultant - Contract:
* Qualified to degree level
* Understanding of current best practices and trends in the Workplace
* Ability to multi-task on numerous projects and adhere to tight time frames
* Strong quantitative, analytical skills and attention to detail
* Practical hands-on experience of project delivery and client relationship management
If you would like to know more please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org