Workplace Interior Designer
I am looking for a Workplace Interior Designer who is creative and playful with strong visual design. Ideal candidate will be passionate about being part of an innovative company which execute global growth strategies and develop progressive workplaces.
This Scandinavian consultancy are committed to increasing employee productivity based on unique data collection, analysis and application. They have access to global data from FTSE100 companies from across the world. They aim to be the global leaders for Strategic Workplace Management and Design.
There company ethos is solely focused around the importance of their client's business goals.
Benefits of Workplace Interior Designer:
- Client facing with the opportunity to challenge and advise senior stakeholders
- Delivering projects through end to end process
- Chance to be part of the growth journey with numerous offices opening in Europe and London.
- Opportunity to work for a quirky boutique business with cutting edge design at the forefront of their vision.
Requirements of a Workplace Interior Designer:
- Qualified designer, architect, psychologist, creative strategist or equivalent professional background.
- Experience as a project manager (control of timelines, hours, budgets and fees)
- Extensive experience using PowerPoint, InDesign, Illustrator and photoshop
If you would like to know more please apply to email@example.com