We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic customer service professional to join a Software business working in their Customer Support Team.
This role sits within our dedicated customer support team. The team works directly with our customers and represents the business by building key relationships, maintaining customer satisfaction and ensuring their loyalty by giving the best experience possible.
You will be responsible for supporting customers throughout their journey with applications, therefore will possess excellent customer service skills and be passionate about customer experience. The role requires an outstanding level of support and a high standard of professionalism at all times, as our customers are the backbone of our client's brand, and we wouldn't be where we are without them!
- Answer incoming cases from customers requiring support on our products
- Create support ticket in our CRM system recording all relevant information to aid investigation/resolution
- Investigate and resolve queries by using FAQ's, knowledge base and own investigative skills
- Meet call/case quality standards as set out in departmental guidelines
- Achieve and where possible exceed team and personal Net Promoter Score targets
- Achieve personal and departmental performance targets set out for 1st Line Customer Support Analysts.
- Complete all mandatory training (current data protection modules)
- Promote the company's brand in a friendly, professional manner.
- Escalate more complex queries to the 2nd Line Support team where appropriate
- Actively suggest knowledge base content based on incoming cases
- Consistently build product knowledge by challenging yourself to learn new skills
- Ability and desire to progress through competency framework
What are we looking for?
This role would be ideal for someone who has studied IT at college, or, has hands on experience in an internal IT role.
- Ability to provide technical support in a fast-paced environment
- Any software support experience would be advantageous
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communicator (written and verbal) with an assured, calm and concise telephone manner
- Excellent organisation and administration skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Basic network understanding
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office/Active Directory
- Salary £19,500 - £21,000
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- Hybrid working