A large global bank has two newly created roles within their financial crime function which will specifically focus on sanctions policy and governance.
The roles are at an Analyst level and also at a AVP level.
To be apart of the sanctions governance program you will:
- Manage the roll out of Global Policy, Standards and Procedures
- Resolve issues identified testing functions, audits, regulatory exams and quality assurance reviews.
- Review and assess New Product Approvals in the EMEA region from a sanctions risk perspective
- Partner with the Technology function and provide SME input and oversight to the roll out of the systems and controls architecture.
- Manage the development of a Management Information suite for Sanctions, providing analysis of emerging risks and trends.
- Oversee the annual risk assessment process for Sanctions in EMEA.
- Manage the periodic regulatory reporting requirements.
To apply to this role, or to refer a friend please contact Jess on 020 3862 2750